Here is everything you need to know to successfully submit a Dependent Daycare FSA claim for approval. If you need a quick refresher on what the Dependent Daycare Flex Spending Account is, check out this overview.
Checklist: Items You Must Include
- Completed claim form with employee signature
- Invoice/receipt from service provider* (see below)
- If an invoice/receipt from your provider is unavailable or does not include all the information below, ask your provider to sign your claim form in the provider signature box. The provider-signed claim form will be accepted in lieu of an invoice/receipt. To access your claim form, log into your P&A Group My Benefits account here and select Claim Form under Quick Links.
*Your itemized invoice/receipt from your service provider must include:
- Service start/end dates
- Provider name
- Service description
There are four ways to submit a Dependent Daycare FSA claim to P&A Group.
Option 1 – Mobile App
Upload your Dependent Daycare FSA claims quickly through P&A Group’s mobile app.
Option 2 – Mobile Site
Use P&A Group’s mobile site to upload claims through QuikClaim. Go to www.padmin.com on your mobile device and automatically transition to our mobile site.
Option 3 – Upload Claims from Your Computer
Upload a claim and receipt by logging into your account at www.padmin.com. Select Upload Claim/Documentation under Member Tools and follow the prompts on your screen.
Option 4 – Fax or Mail a Claim
Log into your account at www.padmin.com and complete a claim form (located under Forms). Then fax or mail it to P&A Group, along with a copy of your invoice/receipt.
Fax: (877) 855-7105 Mail: 17 Court Street, Suite 500 Buffalo, NY 14202
Important Reminder: your receipt MUST include the service provider start and end dates.
Sample Eligible Expenses
- Nursery schools, day care centers
- Summer day camps
- Before and after school care
- Day care centers
- Senior day care
Sample Ineligible Expenses
- Overnight camps
- Nursing homes
- Late payment fees
- Expenses incurred for purposes other than allowing you (or your spouse) to work.
The fastest and easiest way to receive your money is by signing up for direct deposit! When you enroll in direct deposit, your funds are automatically deposited into your checking or savings account. Sign up for direct deposit right online by logging into your P&A Group Account. Select Direct Deposit under Quick Links.
If you don’t sign up for direct deposit, you will receive a reimbursement check at your home mailing address.