Here is everything you need to know to successfully submit a Dependent Day Care FSA claim for approval.
- Completed claim form with employee signature
- Invoice/receipt from service provider* (see below)
- If an invoice/receipt from your provider is unavailable or does not include all the information below, ask your provider to sign your claim form in the provider signature box. The provider-signed claim form will be accepted in lieu of an invoice/receipt. To access your claim form, log into your P&A Group My Benefits account here and select Claim Form under Quick Links.
- Service start/end dates
- Provider name
- Service description
Choose from one of three ways to submit a claim to P&A Group.
How to Submit a Claim
Option 1: Upload a claim and receipt by logging into your account at www.padmin.com. Select Upload Claim/Documentation under Member Tools and follow the prompts on your screen.
Option 2: Use P&A Group’s mobile site to upload a claim and receipt through QuikClaim. Go to www.padmin.com on your mobile device.
Option 3: Log into your account at www.padmin.com and complete a claim form (located under Forms). Once completed, fax or mail it to P&A Group, along with a copy of your invoice/receipt.
Important Reminder: your receipt MUST include the service provider start and end dates.
Sample Eligible Expenses
- Nursery schools, day care centers
- Summer day camps
- Before and after school care
- Day care centers
- Senior day care
Sample Ineligible Expenses
- Overnight camps
- Nursing homes
- Late payment fees
- Expenses incurred for purpose other than allowing you (or your spouse) to work.
How to Get Reimbursed
The fastest and easiest way to receive your money is by signing up for direct deposit! When you enroll in direct deposit, your funds are automatically deposited into your checking or savings account. Sign up for direct deposit right online by logging into your P&A Group Account. Select Direct Deposit under Quick Links.
If you don’t sign up for direct deposit, you will receive a reimbursement check at your home mailing address.