Summer’s unofficial opening weekend is almost here and we bet you can’t wait to enjoy all things summer – finally!
And, now that summer vacation is almost within reach, did you know you can use your FSA on items you may already be using – for vacation, traveling, or just enjoying the nice weather- and SAVE MONEY? In preparation of upcoming travel you have, or just in anticipation of warmer days ahead, here are five items from P&A’s partner vendor FSA Store to help you be summer ready.
- HappiNeck – Orthopedic Neck Support – great for road trips or airplane travel!
- Adventure Medical Kits World Travel – whether you’re hiking or exploring or your own city, these supplies will always come in handy.
- Avene Classic Sun Care Bundle – prevent sun damage but still enjoy those rays.
- Reliefband – Nausea Relief – do you suffer from motion sickness? Stay ahead of it with this nausea treatment technology.
- Eustachi – Ear Unclogger – unblock plugged ears due to swimming, allergies, or travel with this all-natural product.
FSA Store offers a large selection of discounted, pre-approved FSA eligible expenses, so you won’t have to guess if an item is eligible for reimbursement. Use your P&A Group Benefits Card when shopping at FSA Store. First time buyers receive $10 off their first order, and all buyers receive free shipping on orders over $50.
Need a refresher on how the FSA works? Penny Panda explains everything you need to know about your FSA in the video below.