P&A Group celebrates over 40 years of providing employee benefit administration for clients and brokers across the country. As a leading Third Party Administrator (TPA) in the employee benefits industry, P&A Group oversees the management of many benefit plans including:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Group/Retiree Billing
- Commuter (Transit & Parking) Plans
- Retirement Plan Services.
Why Choose P&A Group
We believe in meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations. Choosing the right benefit administrator is important and crucial to your bottom line. When you partner with us, you benefit from not using your typical, everyday TPA. What exactly does that mean? It means you’ll have resources at your fingertips to make your life a little easier, like:
- our in-house ERISA Counsel
- a dedicated account manager and a dedicated sales representative
- custom engineered software, allowing for flexible solutions to integrate with your company
- a team of dedicated benefit experts and service providers all located in the U.S.*
- extended customer service hours for your employees
- participant mobile app, so employees can easily manage their plan
Get Started Today
Whether you are currently evaluating your benefits plans, or you are in the middle of your plan year but looking to make a change, we are always happy to consult with you. Together, we can make recommendations on how to enhance your benefits package without sacrificing your budget. In fact, we want to help you educe your overhead and increase participant satisfaction.
If you have any questions, please feel welcomed to contact us. We look forward to working with you in the future! Remember, with P&A Group, your benefits are administered around you.
*Headquartered in Buffalo, N.Y., we have over 160 employees with sales offices in New York City, Raleigh, Los Angeles and Pittsburgh. All administrative services are performed from Buffalo, N.Y.